Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools

I got nothing.
I am not a big one on practical jokes. I don't really like to lie to people, have them believe me, and then come back with a "ha, ha, April fools." Not fun for me and most likely not for the person on the receiving end that was under the impression that they were going to have to run to the hospital because I accidentally swallowed a mouse, while sewing...oh and p.s. I'm pregnant. Do you see why this is not a good holiday? Now you are all just wondering if I put in that pregnant thing as a joke. Or maybe there is some truth to that statement? But you don't want to look stupid asking. But you got to know. Oh April, you smug smug month with all of your tom foolery.

5 What do you think?:

Mama Thompson said...

Amen on the April Fools thing...however...Alexis and Scott got me better then good with their little joke...check out their blog if you haven't.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Rawr on April Fools...I just fell for someone being engaged who I didn't even know were dating. Good thing I asked someone elses...saved me the embarrassment!

Anonymous said...

tom foolery. ha ha ha ha! i love that.
i am totally against april fools. i believe i shall post on my blog the worst april fools ever. ever.

the essentials in life said...

hmmmmm.....

I don't know what to think about that commment....because I did that one year to Jared.

I guess I'll have to wait and see...

ha ha

Carolyn said...

Oh NO you did'ent!