
Their team is called the Sharks.We went the other day to a place called Peter Piper Pizza. It is kind of like Chuck E Cheese but with out as many games and it doesn't have freaky puppets singing songs. They were taking pictures for all of the teams. Not just T-Ball teams but soccer, football and baseball. There were a lot of kids there. A Lot. I decided that a place like this just makes your kids all "hopped up." There is bound to be some screaming. You know the type of screaming that makes your ears bleed. It echos down those tube slides and you feel like you may need to take a couple of Excedrin for the next month to get rid of the headache. I does not matter if you are there for 10 minutes or 90. As soon as your kids step into a place like that they get a sort of "mob mentality." Everything that they do they do with more enthusiasm. It's like it is crack for kids. Screaming, yelling, running around, sliding, all of them grouping in hoards ready to attack. We stayed for about 15 minutes. It didn't matter. The kids were still affected.


4 What do you think?:
How fun that Gavin plays T-ball, I can't wait until Dallin starts. Canon is getting to be such a cute little boy as well. Oh and I totally know what you mean about Peter Piper or Chuck E Cheese, it is insane in there!
Jantzen hates Chuck E Cheese. Remember his birthday last year? I have the funniest pictures of him crying hysterically because of Chuck E (am I a bad mom for that?). Anytime I mention going there he freaks out. I really wish I would have put Jantzen in T-ball, maybe next time.
So funny, now you know why I didn't feel a bit guilty for not taking Brendan for pictures-I did not want to deal with 4 super-hyped up kids and trying to keep track of them would have been a nightmare!!
I love that it says his name on the back of the uniform! Mason would think that is "way cool". My kids love Chuck E Cheese's!!!
Post a Comment