She can not get any cuter! And I think she is looking so much older all of a sudden!
She is too cute! I love the posts you share about the silly and amazing things your kids say, they are so fun to read!
Okay, seriously?! Your kids say the cutest things!
Her hair looks so pretty in this picture. Momma must have used a curling iron. Cute picture
Good luck with that Laney!!! What a silly girl! I love the things your kids say!
Doesn't she realize that to have a "Baby Jesus" you get pregnant before the marriage part...really..you need to set her straight.
That is priceless! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 What do you think?:
She can not get any cuter! And I think she is looking so much older all of a sudden!
She is too cute! I love the posts you share about the silly and amazing things your kids say, they are so fun to read!
Okay, seriously?! Your kids say the cutest things!
Her hair looks so pretty in this picture. Momma must have used a curling iron. Cute picture
Good luck with that Laney!!! What a silly girl! I love the things your kids say!
Doesn't she realize that to have a "Baby Jesus" you get pregnant before the marriage part...really..you need to set her straight.
That is priceless! What a cutie!
Post a Comment