We went to the Bellagio Atrium last weekend. It was as lovely as ever.
We were trying to get all of the kids to stand by me to take a picture. This is the best one. I am not looking at the camera and the other two kids are not in the frame...but Canon looks cute.
A little self portrait.
Laney and Gavin in front of the ladybug that is made out of flowers.
While we were down on the strip I was carrying Canon and a gentlemen behind me says in a "I'm speaking to a baby" kind of voice,
A little self portrait.
Laney and Gavin in front of the ladybug that is made out of flowers.
While we were down on the strip I was carrying Canon and a gentlemen behind me says in a "I'm speaking to a baby" kind of voice, "Well it is probably your first time in Vegas."
Me: "No. We live here."
Man: "Oh, I was talking to the little guy."
Me: "Yeah...he lives here too."
You know those 8 month old kids really like to hop on a plane by themselves and get some strange lady to carry them around town so that they can experience Vegas firsthand.
I'm just saying.
6 What do you think?:
I love that you commented back to that man, hilarious!
Well, you could have given Canon and chance to answer the man himself, Hannah! I mean come on!
He he, that is funny. I would of said something too. People are so weird sometimes. Cannon is a little doll!
Canon really does look cute in that first picture, but really he is just cute so what do you expect?
What was that guy thinking? Seriously. Duh.
Are you serious? Well, I guess we can't all be einsteins..can we?
LOL! That is hilarious. I love the comments back too. Man, he is so dang cute! I don't think I've even seen this baby!
Oh yeah, it's Christine Thompson Larson (thought I'd take a look, it's been a while!)
Post a Comment