Besides the fact that I live far away...I am NOT a good garage sale shopper...Mandy on the other hand will be VERY VERY sad that she doesn't live close enough to buy all your stuff for (hopefully) her new place!
Yes, I hate to miss a good sale. I've been scoring the last couple of weekends....my garage at the clean and sober house has now become my storage unit :) all I need now is a house!!!!
dang...why didn't I know you guys lived down here like a week ago? I hope it went well for you! Send some pictures of your house when you get around to doing some kind of listing! :)
6 What do you think?:
Besides the fact that I live far away...I am NOT a good garage sale shopper...Mandy on the other hand will be VERY VERY sad that she doesn't live close enough to buy all your stuff for (hopefully) her new place!
I am having a garage sale on Saturday too. Great minds think alike!
wish i could come!
Hope it went well!
Yes, I hate to miss a good sale. I've been scoring the last couple of weekends....my garage at the clean and sober house has now become my storage unit :) all I need now is a house!!!!
How did the sale go?????
dang...why didn't I know you guys lived down here like a week ago? I hope it went well for you! Send some pictures of your house when you get around to doing some kind of listing! :)
Post a Comment