Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip To The Zoo In Pictures

5 What do you think?:

The Foisy's said...

Oh you guys are so cute! How fun. We have family in West Jordan so we're trying to decide if we should head up there stay with fam and hit the zoo! I can't believe Gavin! He is strong willed. I fear that will be Avery.

Katie said...

I love HOOGLE ZOO! Gavin's my hero because I'm deathly afraid of birds and those peacocks waundering around scared the dickens out of me! What's with Gavin and the tears on the ferris wheel?

Lara said...

I want to take Dallin to the Hogle Zoo SO bad! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of you and Canon where he is waving. He is getting to be SO cute!

Mama Thompson said...

I stole your post...hope you don't mind...I didn't want to upload pics and pretend like I had a clue what the day was like! Dallin had a lot of fun though...so thanks!

Carolyn said...

yeah! the utah zoo! You all looked like you were having a lot of fun!