Ah, I miss seeing his little face. I love the drool strings though.
Gosh he is so cute. I can't wait to kiss those cute little cheeks.
Oh my goodness, Canon is getting so big! He is too cute!
I would totally pay to see that!
What a cute little face!
I love the obligatory daddy standing the baby on his hands picture. They are always so funny and always thrill the baby. He just looks so dang adorable!!
Post a Comment
6 What do you think?:
Ah, I miss seeing his little face. I love the drool strings though.
Gosh he is so cute. I can't wait to kiss those cute little cheeks.
Oh my goodness, Canon is getting so big! He is too cute!
I would totally pay to see that!
What a cute little face!
I love the obligatory daddy standing the baby on his hands picture. They are always so funny and always thrill the baby. He just looks so dang adorable!!
Post a Comment