Neck bumps? Kids are so hilarious! I love his picture. Especially his nose and neck bumps!
Okay, that is the cutest picture ever!!!
so if he ever needs glasses do you have to get 2 pairs?
Teri that is his nose....not another set of eyes. hee hee.
Who knew~a future Picaso!
That is so cute! I love the way little kids draw, especially people.
Nice!!! love it. Love the dress too. Good job. Make me some dresses would you? lol
Post a Comment
7 What do you think?:
Neck bumps? Kids are so hilarious! I love his picture. Especially his nose and neck bumps!
Okay, that is the cutest picture ever!!!
so if he ever needs glasses do you have to get 2 pairs?
Teri that is his nose....not another set of eyes. hee hee.
Who knew~a future Picaso!
That is so cute! I love the way little kids draw, especially people.
Nice!!! love it. Love the dress too. Good job. Make me some dresses would you? lol
Post a Comment