For Laney's birthday we are going to Disneyland.
I made her a tinkerbell costume to wear when we go.
She has got some crazy hair in these pictures but don't pay attention to that just look at the dress...
She has got some crazy hair in these pictures but don't pay attention to that just look at the dress...
12 What do you think?:
That is a great costume! Good job, Hannah!
It looks like you did a GREAT job.
I say great job...! Go to shutterfly.com and find their posters you can make with your kids picture. I did one with Kens and Tinkerbell and it is SO cute...just an idea?!
Very Cute! I love the pattern!
That is so cute! I need to learn how to sew now that I have a girl.
you did a great job, she is going to love wearing it to disney. i heard you were in costco on saturday, i missed you.
That was your first sewing adventure???? I'd say that you look like a pro to me!! That dress is so adorable!! I love it!!!!
PS: E-mail me if my invite to view my blog did not work @ ktsned@hotmail.com
i was just clicking on your blog as kate slid off the couch. she sideways look at the picture and said as she walked to the t.v. 'i want that dress'. she said it so much like 'veruca salt' in willy wanka that i chuckled. ha ha. very nice handy work. that kind of stuff runs in the tame family and therefore i am lacking in all things sewing.
So immpressive!! Jealous of the going to Disneyland thing thoug- I can't convince Corey to spend the money. Someday I will break him though, someday!!
It looks like someone is taking after their mom! Good job, I am really impressed! I love the shoes too. Did you make those?
A birthday in Disneyland with a beautiful new Tinkerbell dress...? Now that sounds like a birthday to remember!!! Great job on the sewing (if that is your first venture than I am REALLY lacking talent) :)
Wow, good work! I'm very impressed, especially after your first attempt with a pattern!
Post a Comment