Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's A Big Day!

Our little boy was born a year ago today. When he came out he had a head of dark hair.
He has developed his own personality. He is tough, he is a boy, his brown eyes melt my heart.
Oh, I love him so. He is not very open with his kisses but I just work harder for them. He also thinks it is quite funny, as of late, to go in for a kiss and then head butt you. He does it on purpose...every time.
We all love him. How could you not?!

7 What do you think?:

Lara said...

Happy Birthday to Canon! I can't believe he is a year old!

Mama Thompson said...

I think I can't believe it has been a year...Happy Birthday Canon!

Lindsey said...

Wow- it has been that long already?! He is darn cute and always has been- I know I could always eat him up. Live it up and go wild celebrating!!

Miranda said...

I cannot believe he is already a year old!! Happy birthday cute boy!!

McMarkle said...

Feliz Cumpleanos little Canoncito! Congratulations on surviving your first year in life. Some things are going to get easier as you get older (i.e. communication) and some stuff is gonna get harder (i.e. school, work, general responsibility). Just remember...a well timed head butt can get you out of most sticky situations. Happy B-Day!

The Foisy's said...

Oh it makes me sad. I'm just missing out on his cute little life! It seems like just yesterday you had him. He is seriously such a doll. Hope you had a good one buddy!! P.s. I'm so with you on the tomato top counters. Ugh! You're not a brat, or maybe I'm just one too. lol

thecustercrew said...

Happy birthday Cannon. That year really flew by didn't it.