Friday, November 20, 2009

And There You Have It

Since moving into our new house Canon hasn't been able to sneek cereal out of the cupboard.

Some other points of interest:

I got strep throat. Again.
Canon went to a ears, nose and throat specialist. They are going to put tubes in his ears.
Almost all of our stuff is put away.
We got new callings in our ward. We are teaching the 12 & 13 year olds.
We are giving talks this Sunday.

4 What do you think?:

Lauren said...

WOW. They lost no time putting you to work! It only took 4 months of begging to get callings over here.

I'm so sorry about the sicknesses. Hope everyone starts feeling better and the stress dies down.

Lara said...

Sorry about the strep and ear tubes. I hope things get better, but I am glad you are getting settled in your new place! I can't wait to see pictures, you will post them won't you? :)

Mama Thompson said...

It didn't take your new ward long to get up and get you busy....good luck with those 12 & 13 year-olds...:)

Sorry about your silly throat...and Canons ears...hopefully the tubes will keep the ear infections at bay!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

That was longer then a week you know??? Missed you!!! Hope you feel better real soon.

Cameron has had 3 sets of tubes (they malfunction or fall out sometimes), his adnoids removed and his tongue clipped (don't ask it's a rick jones family thing) he did really well......it was stressful I think on me more than him!!!!!