Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shame On You Pottery Barn

I don't know what it is? Perhaps Blake and I are crude and think strange things are funny. Such as...
The other day we were in Pottery Barn Kids with the kids. I was looking around while the kids played with a doll house and Blake watched them. When I can back to where they were Blake says
"Uh. So...uh, what is with the anatomically correct doll?"
I laughed. I cried. I took a picture. And then I laughed some more.

5 What do you think?:

Chelsey said...

Really, who makes anatomically correct baby dolls? Couldn't you market those for OB school or something? Good laugh. Thanks for taking the picture and sharing.

Kati said...

That's hilarious! Taylor used to have some mini dolls that Jantzen loved to play with that were the same way...the boys were a little awkward.

Mindy Hales said...

Wow. I'll add this to the list of reasons I am so glad we are having another boy.

Mindy Hales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Jones said...

Hilarious! Absolutely, hilarious.