Monday, November 02, 2009

Back Tracking

When we were in California we went to the Long Beach aquarium. I had strep throat so I wasn't feeling so hot. I also had just lost my cell phone the day before so I was bummed and not looking forward to spending money on a new phone. Going to the aquarium, for me, did not sound like a super fun time. But in the end, we had a really good time. Canon spent most of the time at the aquarium climbing stairs. He didn't really care about the fish. But let me tell you cement stairs were the "it".

It was a good day.

4 What do you think?:

Lara said...

It looks like so much fun! We need to take a vacation to California soon..oh and I LOVE the picture of Laney and Blake..her face is priceless!

Sarah said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of blake and laney! so cute!

Miranda said...

I love the picture of Laney and Blake! I hope you guys are doing good in Utah. I need to call you so we can catch up. I LOVE your hair too, it is so cute on you! Miss you!!

Katie said...

That looks like a great day! Love the cameos you and Blake had with the little ones! And Canon, he may be your wild, adventuous one!