Monday, November 02, 2009

Things That Happened This Last Week:

  • Blake left for a week to go to California for FEMA training.
  • My Mom came to help. I was quite the slave driver while she was here.
  • We have moved most of our stuff to the new house. We also repainted some rooms and cleaned.
  • We had rocking costumes for Halloween. At this point you are just going to have to believe me because Blake packed our camera cord away and we don't know where it is.

Things that we are doing this week:

  • Finish packing up our stuff and move in.
  • Try to catch up on blogging...maybe.
  • Take Canon to the doctor. This is his 4th ruptured ear drum.
  • Try to have some kind of semblance of normalcy at our house.

on a side note: I lost my cell phone while at Disneyland. I have lost every ones phone numbers. So if I should have your number please email it to me or I will never be able to call you again. Sad for you, I know. Oh, I got a new phone and it is still the same number.

My email is hunguren(@)hotmail(dot)com.

4 What do you think?:

Lauren said...

WOW you guys are busy! Hope Blake made it home and things settle down soon. Can we help?

Can't wait to see the costumes!

The Ashby Family said...

We really missed seeing you all dressed up at the Trunk or Treat this year! Hope you find the camera cord soon, would love to see pics of your costumes.

Lindsey said...

I have to admit that I was disappointed that there are no pictures. I have been waiting to see what you guys dressed up as. You better find that darn cord soon. I really am going to call, I really can't believe how quickly my days get away from me.

Katie said...

That'll be me in about 2 weeks and I feel for my family-I'm a wretch when we move! Here's my number because everyone already knows my #: 7025782003