I had no idea they had those for kids...I should get some for Easton! By the way your house looks soo cute and I can't believe you have it decorated so fast. I am not very good at making decisions so it always takes me a while before I actually make up my mind as to where I want things!
4 What do you think?:
those are adorable. i had no idea they made a kid version. i'm glad they work for him...he's a cutie.
I use those when I'm congested. They're great. They do make my nose look quite wide though.
They are great- just don't forget to take it off when you are being interviewed by a police man in the wee hours of the morning. Quite embarassing!
I had no idea they had those for kids...I should get some for Easton! By the way your house looks soo cute and I can't believe you have it decorated so fast. I am not very good at making decisions so it always takes me a while before I actually make up my mind as to where I want things!
Post a Comment