When two shows I watch collide.
I am not talking about a "cross over event" like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice do.
That bugs.
I am talking about Big Brother and The Amazing Race.
Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother are going to be on the Amazing Race.
Awesome.
I am going to have to save my pennies to get this dress. Unless there are any people that would like to donate to "the rocking dress" fund?
Any takers?
No?
Saving my allowance it is then.


3 What do you think?:
I didn't know who that was, when I first glanced it looked like Ali from the Bachelor and I thought that she had moved on pretty fast.
Dress is cute, good luck saving those pennies.
You just made me the happiest girl...i LOVE jeff and jordan, I mean LOVE them...I want them to get married...I couldn't be more excited that they will be another fav show of mine Amazing Race...they better stay on for a LONG time so I can enjoy them....
I know Chad and I are excited. We were all for jeff and jordan they are adorable. Hope they go far... Also that dress is adorable
Post a Comment