This is a dress that I have had my eye on for quite sometime. It finally went on sale and I was trying to decide if it was going to be too short for me. I have come to find out that I must have a freakishly long torso because dresses are always too short on me even when they come to other peoples knees. After much debate I decided just to give it a go. If it was too short I could just return it.
Well long story, still kinda long...it was too short on me. Not such a big surprise. But I just couldn't part with it. So I decided to add the black band at the bottom to make it long enough. I have to say that I heart it quite a bit. I wore it to church a couple of Sunday's ago and got lots of compliments on it. Sure, a skirt with a "tunnel of love" or a "fortunes stand" might not be up every ones alley but it is sure up mine.
(Thanks Clee for braving the mall and picking it up for me.)
6 What do you think?:
It's totally you- I love the shoes too. You are getting to be quite the little seamstress.
You are such the little stylish cutie!
You did a nice job on the add-on.. Looks cute!
I don't know that I'm talented enough to add something like that to a skirt. It looks great!
1. I need a closer shot of the fabric
2. I need a closer shot (and a sideways shot) of the shoes. You always have the best shoes.
Wow!!! Way to go lady :) Cute, Cute dress!
Post a Comment