Yesterday was lovely.
The sun was shining so the kids and I went into the back yard to play and relax.
I mostly laid on the grass to get my dose of sunshine.
I am feeling better.
Most of my sores are healing. They are still there but not as painful, and mostly just itchy now.
The baby is starting to move around a lot more.
The other night I woke up because the baby was moving and thought to myself...
"Oh crap. It is the middle of the night and I am awake. What have we done?"
I feel like I am constantly eating. I am so hungry.
All. The. Time.
We find out if it is a boy or a girl on Wed.
I have not a clue.
Laney and Gavin really want a girl.
Canon wants neither.
2 What do you think?:
the sun felt so good yesterday. i was so happy to be outside.
i am excited to find out what you are having. feeling the baby move is the best.
I heard you were home without a car these days. Hope you are surviving. A backyard with grass to lay on beats rocks any day, right?!?!
I remember that ravenous feeling when I was pregnant. Listen to it and enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment