I just had the following conversation on the phone with a gentleman with a very heavy Mexican accent.
Me: Hello?
Is this Hannah?
Is this Hannah?
Me: Yes.
Hi.
Me: Hi.
----------silence-------
Me: Who is this?
This is Alfredo.
Me: Alfredo, I don't know who you are.
We met online.
Me: No we didn't.
Are you sure? Did I dial the wrong number?
Me: I don't know if you have the wrong number...My name is Hannah and this is my number.
We didn't meet online?
Me: Nope. I am married with 3 kids and one on the way. I am pretty sure we didn't meet online Alfredo.
Are you sure?
Me: Yep.
OK. Bye.
Me: bye.
11 What do you think?:
Ummmm that is a little creepy!!
That's soooo creepy, but a little funny at the same time.
I am totally agreeing with Kati, creepy...yet funny...
Sooooo...that's what you have been doing in your free time...maybe I DO need to get you a hobby...
Ooh, kinda steamy- a latin man!! What have you been doing with your time?!!
Wow! Gotta wonder what Hannah he did meet online. Hopefully there won't be any second calls.:)
At least Alfredo has good taste!
That's kind of scary! Be careful, he might be some stalker freak! Nice to see you the other day! You should have just stayed though. No going back to Utah!
Did you ask Alfredo if he has a mustache? He sounds like a mustache kind of man. Hannah, that is WEIRD!!! How did he know your name? Maybe it was someone pranking you.
AH! change your number! :) weird. funny. all mexi-stashy good ness.
Similar thing happened to me awhile ago, hopefully it was just a prank call. It's funny and creepy at the same time!!
Post a Comment