Laney is a funny little girl.
I am sure that all people think that their kids are entertaining...
I do too.
The other day we bought her a new bathing suit.
She was thrilled.
When we got home she put it on (with her underwear still on).
She let us know that she wanted to wear it for quiet time. So we let her.
She wore that bathing suit the rest of the day.
After quiet time was over she still wanted to wear it but I told her to go put some clothes on.
She did. Over her bathing suit.
Laney has always been a funny little talker. When she was little it almost sounded like she had a speech impediment.
She talks a lot and likes to tell stories or just inform you of what has happened during the day.
Most of the time when she is really into her story she does a funny little "click" noise with her tongue. This lets us know that she is gearing up to tell us something good.
Such as:
She talks a lot and likes to tell stories or just inform you of what has happened during the day.
Most of the time when she is really into her story she does a funny little "click" noise with her tongue. This lets us know that she is gearing up to tell us something good.
Such as:
"The joker is funny because he tells jokes. He said lets go make a snowman...(click)...and there isn't any snow."
5 What do you think?:
She really is an entertaining little girl. Your kids have grown up so much. I loved seeing you on Sunday. I really wanted to just run out of primary so I could just talk and catch up with you. Of course, it had to be the day when no one else was there; maybe they wouldn't have noticed!!
She is so cute!!
ha! I love it. She reminds me a little bit of my Hannah.
That's awesome! Laney and Ava must have been channeling each other cuz just two days ago, I pulled out her bathing suit and the exact same thing happened... underwear and then clothes on top!!! These girls would totally be bffs! That sounds super cute that Laney makes a clicking sound before the punch lines! She is so sweet!
She is hilarious! Dallin totally does that click thing with his tongue when he is gearing up to say something TOTALLY important! Too funny!
Post a Comment