Monday, April 19, 2010

Perhaps

  • I may have eaten at least one kiwi a day if not more for the last week and a half.
  • I may have eaten this sandwich 3 days in a row and probably would have eaten it more times but we ran out of cheese. Which I believe is a blessing in disguise.
  • Before we knew whether this baby was a boy or a girl we may have had a boy name.
  • The boys name may have been Finn but was axed due to the fact that the boys initials would have been F.U.
  • I may weigh the exact same amount I did when I was this pregnant with Canon.
  • I may have just finished the last book in Fablehaven, and it was awesome.
  • We may be going to Vegas this weekend in order to get to see our family before I get too pregnant and before it gets too hot there.
  • Our house in Vegas may be closing today...fingers crossed.
  • This salsa may be my new favorite thing. (On a side note: if you are making this...I use 2 jalapenos, more onion, garlic and I normally add 1/2 tsp. of cumin, sugar and salt. I like it better that way.)

3 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I was wondering about the house? A trip to Vegas- how exciting!!!

I am really curious about the name you come up with, I have been wondering about that.

Laurel said...

I can't wait to see you guys!

nickel... said...

I got too excited after....Trip to Vegas to comprehend anything further! :)