Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello Friends

Laney has a lot of babies.
She loves them.
She also names them.
From left to right:
Axe, Chloe, and Brown Baby.You got that right. The baby on the right wearing the pink with the blue eyes is called "Brown baby."
I don't pretend to understand.
Laney did however, let us know that if we wanted we could name the new baby "Axe"
I figure having a child named Canon and one named Axe might be a little much.

I have found her like this twice. Totally asleep...using the babies as a pillow.

3 What do you think?:

Lara said...

I love it.
She is too cute.

Lauren said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Canon and Axe--hilarious.

Unknown said...

So funny. Easton is really into his stuffed animals. He has two that he specifically told me were both boys and their names are "Kara" and "Julia".