For anyone that knows me they know I love heels.
I don't think I own a single pair of flat dress shoes.
I haven't really purchased any new shoes lately. Which is odd for me.
But...
My belly is expanding so that generally means that I shift from buying clothes to buying shoes.
They always fit. No matter how much I weigh.
I just bought these shoes from Kohls for $17.
I just have to save my allowance.
Because they are NOT $17.





7 What do you think?:
Decisions, decisions!! Gotta love cute shoes for $17 dollars though.
Curious...........how much do they cost?
I LOVE the $17.00 shoes, wonder if my kohls has them :). And those other are adorable, I am with Mandy though how much?
In order of appearance...
$138
$178
$148
$158
Eeek. I like to wait for them to go on sale...because then they are half price.
I love the shoes you just got, and that's such an awesome price! It's a tough decision on the others though...they are all super cute! "I" would probably go with the last pair first. Good luck with that decision.
Those are sooo cute! By the way, congrats on upcoming baby #4! I really am out of the loop!
You have such awesome taste! I love them all!!
Post a Comment