Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Huh.

How does a week go by and I not realize it? No. Seriously?
This last week I have more or less been sticking around the house.
Cleaning, taking care of the little monsters, and trying to finish some of the 900 projects that I have started and never finished.
Among the group were some hair clips. When my mom was here forever ago she taught me how to crochet these flowers. The flowers have been done, I was just waiting to put clips on them and to make some centers for them.
Done and done.
I can't for the life of me remember how I made the flowers though. I also saw a picture of these cute flowers made out of zippers.
Like so many things I think to myself "I can totally make that."
So then I buy all of the stuff that is needed and never get around to doing it.
No more.
Done.
A while ago I found this huge button. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, but I just thought it was too cute to pass up.
So I made it a clip too.
I have also been making these bibs for the baby.
And just so Laney wouldn't be sad...I made her more clips to match.
I have also been collecting green buttons for a pillow I am going to make.
I am so excited. It is going to be awesome. I hope.
I will note two things: buttons are expensive and green buttons are hard to come by.
I also added on to a dress that was too short that I bought on clearance.
So I guess my week hasn't all been lost.

6 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

Those are such cute clips- did you have patterns for the cupcake and watermelon ones? LOVE them!!

Unguren said...

Lindsey-
I just made them...no pattern.

Lindsey said...

Of course you did!!

Lara said...

Dang Hannah, I wish I had your motivation to finish my never-ending project list! Go you! All of these clips look awesome! I totally want to make the watermelon and cupcake ones!!

Chelsey said...

Hannah, you make me want to get creative. I haven't tried my hand at stuff like that for so long...I don't know where you get the time. You are truly talented.

Mama Thompson said...

Um...Han...if I ever have a daughter...will you make clips for her?