Thursday, June 03, 2010

Baby 101

I am now 27 weeks along.
  • This little girl is not a big mover and shaker. The doctor says it is because the placenta is at the front of my stomach so it makes it harder for me to feel her.
  • We are hoping that the doctor will do the c-section on the 25th of Aug. Which means I have less than 3 months to go.
  • When I wake up during the middle of the night I have the hardest time falling back to sleep. It normally takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. (At the 2 hour times I am about ready to lose it.)
  • I think my appetite has finally leveled out. Thank goodness.
  • I still weigh the same amount I did when I was this pregnant with Canon.
  • My "bigger" jeans still fit, but are starting to get snug.
  • I think I am in denial about the weight gain. I still can wear some tops but I am sure it won't be long until it is all maternity tops and pants for me.
  • I am dreading the day the maternity clothes have to come out.
  • Laney tells me on a daily basis that "the baby is taking too long to come out."
  • When ever we mention "baby" Canon will attack me, lift up my shirt until he can see my belly and then he'll push on it as hard as he can.
  • Gavin has informed me that I go potty a lot.
  • We still agree on one name but aren't set on it yet.
  • My Dad would like veto power for the name. I have told him that is not an option.

13 What do you think?:

{natalie} said...

you look great! how awesome to have another girl. i can't wait to hear the name. (in three months!)

Lauren said...

Looking cute Hannah! You seem to have good pregnancies.

Lara said...

1)You look awesome...as always.
2)I love your posts.
3)I can't wait to hear the name you picked!

Lindsey said...

You are just teasing us with the name- it just makes me even more curious.

You look great. Aug. 23rd would be a good day-my birthday. Just something to think about.

Katie said...

You are glowing as always and I"m so excited your having another girl. Laney will be a great example and teach her the basics that stripes match EVERYTHING! Just a thought, there's a couple of girls here named Brett-different but cute (in my opinion).

Unguren said...

Katie-
I think that is cute too. It wouldn't work for us...my brother in laws name is Bret.

Jamie said...

I'm only 25 weeks and bigger than you... I'm jealous... in case you were wondering..

Kati said...

You are too stinking cute pregnant...so not fair!

Chelsey said...

You do look so great as all others have said. Sounds like the war between Canon and the new baby has already begun. Just today Riley and Jacob were fighting over who could sit closer to Mommy. Riley was sitting on my lap and somehow Jacob managed to squeeze between the two of us. It's too bad I was the one they were struggling over and sitting on. It would have made a funny picture.

Miranda said...

Hannah you look adorable! I CANNOT believe that you are yet to get out your maternity clothes, that makes me a little ill! Your hair looks very cute, I love short hair on you. Also, please share your name!!! Dying to hear!!!

Jamie said...

The scar is great, I'm having problems with adhesions. The scar tissue has connected intestines/muscles/anything else down there... and now that everything is growing and stretching it feels like my insides are ripping apart. I can exercise, walking makes it worse, so I'm spending at least 1/2 of everyday laying on the couch... once again, I'm jealous of you :-)

Meghann said...

You're a cute pregnant lady.

The Foisy's said...

So yeah, what's the name? Obviously, you know I can't steal it. Lol. I think you look awesome!!! But, I am a firm believer that pregnancy looks good on everybody but yourself. Love all your shoe picks. i wish I were rich too. Oh the stuff I would have. Lol