Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Gavin had his preschool graduation this last Friday.
They sang songs that they had learned.
They also gave little talks about what they liked about preschool and what they had learned.
It was about 30 minutes total and for that I am eternally grateful.
These are all of the kids in Gavin's class.
The girl sitting next to him is Mandy. When I went on a field trip with them once Gavin and Mandy were holding hands as they were walking.
The kid in the middle with the shirt in his mouth is Nico.
He was making farting noises with his armpit throughout the entire program.
Oh, the things you learn from having older siblings.

4 What do you think?:

Sarah Humble said...

I think the forth kid in, the one next to Nico, (when you open the picture to look at it bigger) looks like he has facial hair right under his lip!! Cute Gavin!! Congrats on Graduation!!

Lindsey said...

Wow- the big preschool graduation. So weird that he will be going to kindergarten.

Katie said...

If making obscene noises makes the time go faster and a little more bearable, I'm all for it! Gavin looks so big now. And it's good to know he's still a ladies man!

Kati said...

Unfortunately Jantzen has learned the arm pit fart thing from Jaron, although, I don't know where Jaron learned it. Boys!!!

Congrats Gavin! Jantzen can't wait to go to "Jaron's" school and be a big kindergartner.