Monday, June 28, 2010

Year One

Today marks the day that we moved here.
One year ago we became Utah residents.
Not much has changed with the exception of our living arrangements.
(Which are much more enjoyable.)
We are all older.
Happier most of the time.
Still unpacking random things.
Settled.
Adjusting to the weather.
Adding another kid to the mix.
Growing a garden.
Still a one car family.
Sticking together.
Making it work.

7 What do you think?:

Lara said...

Wow, it doesn't seem like a year.
Glad you are adjusting well, but we are still sad you aren't here! :)

{natalie} said...

It feels like the year has gone fast. Wow.

Kati said...

Has it has been that long already? We miss you guys, but we are happy that things are going well for you.

Meghann said...

happy to hear you are enjoying your new home. will you be around the beginning of august? I think that is when we are going to try and come to salt lake.

Jamie said...

I have no idea how you stay sane with one car... I would feel trapped!

Lindsey said...

This year has flown by and been so slow all at the same time- I know you are adjusting and feeling settled, but I still miss ya and wish you were still here. I definelty see why you are enjoying where you are though.

Dana Unguren said...

That day, one year ago, is one of the saddest days of my life!