Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When The Dog Bites, When The Bee Stings, When I'm Feeling Sad

A few of my favorite things:
Pepperoni pizza with jalapenos. So good.

I bought some mint melt aways the other day and have been loving them.
Blake loves mint Oreos so he says they aren't allowed in the house because he eats them all.
I feel the same way about these.
They may have to be banished soon. I know that a lint roller is a silly thing to love but have you ever tried it on a dusty lamp shade?
It is like a little slice of heaven.
It is dusty in our house here in Utah.
I am assuming that 1953 filtration is not the best.
Just a hunch.
My dear dear friend Mr. Clean.
If you can clean floors and walls and remove crayon marks and floor scuffs and give my house a nice clean scent while containing Febreze so that I don't have any residual odor....you would be my favorite too.

4 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I love the way the Mr. Clean smells too!!! Oreos all together should just be banned- they are dangerous.

Chelsey said...

I'll have to try the lint roller trick, I've never thought of it. Maybe it will work on blinds too...

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kati said...

Thanks for the tip about the lint roller, I never would've thought of that. And I agree with Lindsey, all Oreos should be banned!