Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seven

Well my friends, It is official.
The date is scheduled and it is 7 weeks from last Friday.
August 27th the baby is coming.
My time is set for Noon.
Don't get me started on that.
I have you know that we are now 47 days and counting.
The Farmers market is open in Salt Lake.
I couldn't be happier.
I hope that we get to go at least 7 more times before the little one comes.
My sister and I took the kids and went on Saturday.
I got some yummy bread with roasted garlic, more bread, and some honey.
I am hoping that by going to the farmers market I will be able to keep up with my habit of eating a gazillion times a day.

6 What do you think?:

Jaymerz said...

Mmmm, I have been wanting to hit our farmers market.

Good luck, Hunter was a July baby and I thought the heat was going to kill me off.

{natalie} said...

kade's bday is aug 28.

i love the farmers market too. i have only been once so far this summer, boo.

roasted garlic sounds good.

Unguren said...

Not just roasted garlic. Roasted garlic bread. It is so good. I will totally be buying it agin.

Lara said...

Yay for due dates!
And yay for Farmer's Markets!

Jamie said...

Mine is set for Sept 9th... at 7:30am, and we have to be there at 5:45am! So much for one last day of sleeping in for the next few years :-)

Lindsey said...

Well the 27th is not as good as the 23rd, but I guess it will work. I will be waiting to see pictures and such.