Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Pine-A-Lope

This last week Blake had Friday and Monday off. It was a nice little vacation at home.
Truth be told I am still kinda on Vacation.
I can't seem to accomplish much, nor do I care.

I have a lot of projects that I would like to start...I just can't find the way to...well...start them.
I have already started to think about our Halloween costumes.
I am aware that it is only July.
Hear me out.
I have until August till baby comes.
Then I have the month of September to regroup, take lots of anxiety meds (just kidding...kinda), and deal with the fact that we have 4 kids ages 5 and under.
Deep breath.
Then that only leaves me a month at best to crank out 6 costumes.
So I am prepping now.
I like to follow the advise of wise folks when they say "Be prepared."
Although I am sure it has nothing to do with Halloween costumes.
I think it is still open to interpretation.

Who ha. Blah Blah Blah.
The point is:
Life is pretty normal around here.
We are trying to avoid running into walls.
But that doesn't seem to be turning out so well.
And while life is normal. It is never That normal.
Just come over to our house.
You can have fruit that you have never heard of for dinner.

4 What do you think?:

Katie said...

Bring on the pine-a-lope1 And Gavin's faces crack me up!!!

Jaymerz said...

Umm I will take some pine-a-lope. Gavin cracks me up, his faces are priceless.

Lindsey said...

I hate it when the walls jump out in front of you!!!

Halloween already? That just seem like such a long ways away.

Kati said...

Your kids crack me up! BTW, where can I buy some pine-a-lope? It sounds really good.