Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Downstairs

The other day I got these new paintings to go behind our couch downstairs.
I love them. They make the room look clean.
Which sounds strange...maybe not clean but less dark.
I realized then that I haven't really taken pictures of the downstairs.
With the exception of Laney's room.
So...This is the wall in our downstairs family room.
I will take a picture of the rest of the family room and our bedroom later.
I showed you a little of the boy's room but here are two more pictures.
This is the downstairs bathroom.
It is small.
I used the shower once down here.
I tried to bend over to shave my legs and my head hit one wall and my bum hit another.
I would say it is not user friendly.
So we use the shower for dirty clothes and to store the vacuum.
It is the perfect size for kids and that is about all it is good for.
Well...kids and laundry.

4 What do you think?:

Unknown said...

Your house looks so great...even the teeny bathroom :) My in-laws live about 10-15 min away from wheeler farm...I had no idea you guys were so close. We will have to come and see you guys, for sure!

Lindsey said...

I love those paintings!! I have been wanting to change some things in my house, but just haven't found the right stuff yet.

Chelsey said...

The paintings look great. I reaaly need to decorate my walls here, but I can't bring myself to when I know this isn't my permanent home. Problem is it's now been 6 years that a house hasn't been my permanent home...

{natalie} said...

i love the visual of you hitting your head and your bum...haha. good place for the vacuum for sure.

your house always looks great (from what i can see)