The other day I got a email from Oldnavy telling me about a deal that they were having online.
Most of the time I quickly hit the delete button when I get one of these but this one had me intrigued.
The deal was that if you buy one Adult item you could get one kid item for free.
After putting things in my basket and taking them out I realized that there was a glitch in their deal.
You could buy a pair of sock/slippers for $3.50 and get a full priced kid item for free.
Done and done.
18 items later we had 18 items for free for a total of 36 items.
It breaks down like this:
Most of the time I quickly hit the delete button when I get one of these but this one had me intrigued.
The deal was that if you buy one Adult item you could get one kid item for free.
After putting things in my basket and taking them out I realized that there was a glitch in their deal.
You could buy a pair of sock/slippers for $3.50 and get a full priced kid item for free.
Done and done.
18 items later we had 18 items for free for a total of 36 items.
2 coats, 2 sweatshirts, 1 dress shirt, 1 boys tee, 1 boys sweater, 4 girls tees, 2 dresses, 2 pairs of pajamas, 1 pair of swoosh pants, and 2 nice pairs of pants. Normally just these items by them self would cost around $400.
Total cost for everything: $87.
Holla!
(Mind you, the car did not work.)
We listed it for $600 thinking that if we got $500 for it that would be OK too.
Long story short...a bidding war ensues....the car ends up leaving our house and we are $800 richer.
Good bye my yellow friend. I will miss you, but the extra $200 will help ease the pain.
8 What do you think?:
OH MY GOSH. I got the same email and did the usual delete. I did think about it later and wonder if I should have paid attention to it... um, yeah. You're smart.
Good bye square back. :(
That's awesome!
Oh my!!! Wow, that makes me so jealous- I wish I would have known. I wonder if I even got that email. I will have to pay more attention. The kids will be well stocked and you have plenty of socks too. Goodbye yellow squareback!!!
Old Navy is pulling out all the stops. A couple weeks ago you get 30% off your entire purchase. I totally saved $50. SCORE!!!
Crap I deleted that email too, wish I would have looked into it :(.
Next time come across a deal like this you must call me immediately!
because of this blog post, i just signed up for a butt load of spam from old navy and all of it's affiliated stores. but if you can get deals, like this kind of deal, i'm mad i didn't sign up before. thanks for the heads up!
That a girl. I love it!!
Post a Comment