Monday, September 20, 2010

Being Productive

Canon has taken it upon himself to be our resident Wall artist.
I can't say that I am too happy about this.
He just doesn't understand the phrase Don't color on the walls.
When I say something along the lines of "Canon, do we color on walls?"
He answers with "Yes. Color walls. Color paper."
O man. Deep breaths.
I finally finish the kids new bath towels.
No applause necessary. It only took a month and a half.
I am super speedy like that.

4 What do you think?:

Katie said...

The magic eraser from Mr. Clean works wonders!

Jaymerz said...

UGGGG, Hannah is an art everywhere phase, drives me crazy!!

And the towels are cute, and you deserve an applause because fitting it in with a new baby is amazing!!

Lindsey said...

Oh man- don't you just love wall art. Cute towels even if it took awhile. Some of us have to have other people make them.

The Foisy's said...

I just caught Avery coloring on our stools last night! Oh the joys! Looove the towels!!!