Last night Blake and I were talking about how little Canon's waist is.
Then Blake said "You know who has the smallest waist? Penny."
Now when Blake says that she has the smallest waist he is not kidding. When compared to her size her waist is significantly smaller than normal.
I told Blake that when ever I change her diaper I can't help but think of those frogs that you dissect in Junior High. The ones with the swollen bellies, tiny little waists and normal sized legs.
That is just what Penny looks like.
Then Blake said "You know who has the smallest waist? Penny."
Now when Blake says that she has the smallest waist he is not kidding. When compared to her size her waist is significantly smaller than normal.
I told Blake that when ever I change her diaper I can't help but think of those frogs that you dissect in Junior High. The ones with the swollen bellies, tiny little waists and normal sized legs.
That is just what Penny looks like.

Blake said that when he changes her diaper he thinks of Mr. Incredible.
Same theory. Swollen belly, tiny waist, normal sized legs.
Same theory. Swollen belly, tiny waist, normal sized legs.

3 What do you think?:
She's so pretty and sweet-small waist or not!
Mr. Incredible is definitely less morbid...not a pretty picture, the frog that is. Penny is beautiful.
I think I would go with the Mr. Incredible comparison too. She is pretty incredible. She is already changing so much.
Post a Comment