It seems like I have been saying that a lot lately.
I made a few lists yesterday which made me feel better about things.
Things I have to do, make, and buy.
I feel accomplished when I can cross something off of my list. Even if it is only, make bed.
Check.
We took her to the doctor on Monday. Everything is looking good for her. She is growing with the curve just way below it.
She weighs 10 lbs. 10 oz. and is 22 inches long.
A LOT of people think I am carrying a doll.
Which by the way...What adult does that?
Then they comment on how cute she is, ask how old she is and then proceed to say how little she is.
Same conversation, numerous times a day.
You won't hear any complaints from me. If someone tells me my kid is cute they can talk to me all day or until I have to go chasing after one of my other "cute" kids.
If she has got a clean diaper, a full tummy, and someone is holding her, you are pretty much golden in Penny's eyes.
Truth be told, you don't even have to be holding her. Just looking at her makes her smile.
If you happen to change her diaper, even if it is only wet, she will coo and make such loving sounds at you.
She likes her diapers dry. Bone dry.
Our diaper supply is rapidly dwindling.
This week has been a little rough but I know that will pass.
5 What do you think?:
I know the BLARRG feeling, it is worse when you have a mile long list and can't shake it.
Oh I want to eat her- she's so cute. I hate those off weeks too!!!
lists make me happy. and sane.
she is adorable and i kinda want to steal her.
Seriously though, Penny is A.DOR.ABLE!
I hope you wrote, "Have a super sweet baby" on your list. Check.
Ditto to what all the others said about Penny. It's hard to believe that she could still be so small. By four months I think my babies are close to 20 lbs., although they are almost 10 lbs. when they come home from the hospital so I guess that makes a difference. I don't know how it's been in Utah, but the gloomy days in Boise this year have been adding to my feeling of blah and have me missing the beautiful sun and Vegas a lot.
Post a Comment