Friday, January 07, 2011

#4 May Not Be For Everyone But It Can Be

Not everyone that is reading this has a baby.
Fine by me.
Do you know someone that is pregnant? Maybe gonna be in the future?
So you can either keep it for yourself or give it away as a gift.
What ever tickles your fancy.
Say that you made it.
They will think that you put a lot of thought and effort into their gift.
I won't tell.
(4 burp rags, 2 pacifier holders, and one blanket (you can pick the gender.))

  • This is the last one for this week. The remaining 3 will start on Monday.
  • To clear something up...I will not pick the winners. A heartless computer program will. I wouldn't be able to do it.
  • Each giveaway is separate. So if you want to enter to win all of them. Please do.
  • Strangers and stalkers welcome to enter. No judging here. I love me some free stuff too.

19 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

pick me again!!!!

Lara said...

These are adorable! Pick me! :)

Lauren said...

Oh, I love these! Just in time, cause I was starting to get just a smidge sad that I'm having a boy.

Sarah said...

How fun! I'd love these because we need some boy stuff over here!

manders said...

I would love these they are so cute...

Sarah Humble said...

Enter me in this one!

Lori said...

Not pregnant, don't have a baby that needs burping ... but a chance for some free stuff, yes please!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

My friend had a boy and she would love!

Mama Thompson said...

You know I want another baby some day....so I'm thinking maybe this could bring me good karma? Or jinx me and keep me barren:) Either way, I want to win:)

Carolyn said...

I don't know if I should tell you this, but you're being SO generous! I would have been happy over just the burp cloths... but the blanket and binkie clips too! Get outta here!

Anonymous said...

ok, my husband is the oldest of NINE baby producing siblings. so yes we have many babies showing up at regular intervals for the next 15 years. and i would like them to think i can give a rocking present that doesn't come from target. choose me!

Apes said...

NO babies here! But I do have a pregnant sister in law, she's having a girl. This is fun, can't wat to tune in on Monday.

erin said...

I am newly prego & would love these!!

Lauren said...

Add me to the prego list! Don't know the gender yet but will in a week and half. And wow are my babies spitters... always need more of these.

Paula said...

pick me!

Angie Lee said...

I think your favorite Sis-in-Law needs them...I have lots of prego friends!

Unknown said...

I mean, so cute.

Katie Snedeger said...

Im beginning to think I have got to have a creative bone somewhere in my body either that or you got all your creativness from your mom!

emoulton said...

I'm in...come on computer, do me proud.