Thursday, January 06, 2011

Slim Pickins

When I say my Valentines day decorations are lacking that may be the biggest understatement of the century.
I am not the biggest fan of Valentines day.
But I want my kids to feel the love.
You can feel the love too if you want
because when it comes to Valentines day decorations...
All you need is love.

  • My banner is big. If you want it smaller I can do that. If you want it all on the same line...I can do that too.

20 What do you think?:

Samantha said...

My pickin's are slimmer. Until I win your banner!

{natalie} said...

that is awesome. love it.

Lindsey said...

Ooh pick me- pick me. That is so cute!!!

Lara said...

SOOO cute! As always...

Lori said...

I'm not sure if you're letting 'blog stalkers' get in on all of this wonderfulness ... but this is awesome, YOU are awesome! Valentines Day is my birthday ... and I think it's a totally bogus holiday ... but "All You Need Is Love" is a lovely, lovely phrase. I dig this! And I am now placing my proverbial name in the jar. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I found a group playing on the corner at pike place market called 'slim pickins' and i thought that is what you were going to talk about.
i love your banner. more than what i have.
and if you want me to burn you the cd, check them out somewhere and tell me. 'cause i like you.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

That's cute too!!!! But I really like the pillow :)

Mama Thompson said...

So cute...and would look awesome across my big mirror:)

emoulton said...

Me....me...me...please

r_turner47@hotmail.com said...

I love this! It just goes to show that Valentines decorations don't have to be pink!

Carolyn said...

This is super cute! I have a question... what kind of sewing machine do you use?

Mindy Hales said...

Love it. I especially love that it's not just pink and red. Seems the only V-day decorations I can find are cheesy and pink.

Apes said...

I love this because it's not dripping in pink, red, purple, white, all those Valentine colors. Very cute!

erin said...

Soooo cute!! I hope I win!

Angie Lee said...

I want that.

allison said...

you are talented lady!

dana said...

Love is all you need...except some of us need this banner too.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how ridiculously crafty you are. So cute.

Katie Snedeger said...

awesome! such a great idea

Laurel said...

Okay, maybe I am too late for all these, but it's definitely worth a shot. Adorable Hannah! Now I can't stop singing it!