Our oldest turned 6 Saturday and lets face it, a birthday would not be a birthday with out birthday cereal.
In preparation for the obligatory cereal picture Gavin prepped to make sure that all things were in order.
In preparation for the obligatory cereal picture Gavin prepped to make sure that all things were in order.
However, it is loved by the kids and they are super excited to play with it.
I think it will probably last 3 days until they break it.
Time well spent. (insert sarcasm)
We also made Ellie pins for all of the kids.
It helps the kids feel better about us coming at them with sharp objects if we can smile after we have put one on ourselves.
We decided that we would have the kids pop balloons in order to make a sentence...kind of like hangman. In retrospect this may not have been the smartest thing. The kids were already loud and then add popping balloons to the mix and we had a mad house. On the other hand though, it took about 30 minutes for them to do it.
Kids have an uncanny ability to not know what "personal space" is.
He went all sorts of Jean Claude Van Damme on the back door.
5 What do you think?:
I LOVE the party theme and all the activities, looks like fun. And I am cracking up about the back door, OOPS!!
Looks like a fun party, the theme and the decorations are awesome!
I'd have to agree about the back door, Josh probably would've done the same thing. At least Blake can fix it, right?
what a cool party. how did you make the house? i loved the house/balloons from UP.
you throw an excellent party! happy birthday to gavin
Natalie-
I used a kit that I bought from Hobby Lobby.
CUTEST birthday party ever! Your talent amazes me! Happy Birthday Gavin! Our kids are growing up way too fast:(!
Post a Comment