This is it friends. The end of the road.
I figured since it was the last day I would let you choose what you would like.
I assume that #3 will be in high demand. So I am giving all of you a second chance to win the tree pillow.
On the off chance that the person that wins the tree pillow also wins this day, why don't you give me your second pick. Or not.
Whatever you choose.
(just so you know number 1 is two parts-bibs and clips. If you want boy bibs I can do those too I just don't have any on hand right now but I do make an awesome sock monkey bib. Just saying.)
I figured since it was the last day I would let you choose what you would like.
I assume that #3 will be in high demand. So I am giving all of you a second chance to win the tree pillow.
On the off chance that the person that wins the tree pillow also wins this day, why don't you give me your second pick. Or not.
Whatever you choose.
(just so you know number 1 is two parts-bibs and clips. If you want boy bibs I can do those too I just don't have any on hand right now but I do make an awesome sock monkey bib. Just saying.)
1.
Good luck to all.
31 What do you think?:
I keep wanting to make that balloon wreath! It will be hard to choose...
I really really LOVE the balloon wreath and the tree pillow. Share the love with me. pllllleeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee.
I really need those pillows. Like won't sleep at night till I have them. ;)
Hey you should enter my blog for the ipod giveaway
www.fancymommies.blogspot.com
pick me!!
#3 and #1 :) Love them all! thanks :)
I LOVE the tree pillow but I also love the balloon wreath!!
1 or 3 would reallllllly improve my desposition today!!!
I want the bibs and clips. (Have the tree pillow and I L-O-V-E it. Pays to be the sister Ladies!)
I really really want that pillow. Please!
Love it all! The clips are SO cute, but I do love the pillow too! :)
I really like the hair clips, but like everyone else says I'd love anything you make.
I would love the pillow & next up is the bibs/clips!!
I'll do ANYTHING for that pillow!!! But, I do love the balloon wreath as well! Good luck to me!!
I am digging the balloon wreath. That must have taken you forever.
Thanks again for the giveaways. Way fun!
You are too nice! Love it all.
LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! You are the best! For me, I would Love the Balloon Wreath. I have drooled over it since you posted it last year, and have been wanting to make one! Love ya tons and so glad I have such a talented cousin!
I still can't believe you're doing this. You're truly an amazing person.
I really, really want the balloon wreath! SO cute. You are way to talented!
I just have to make sure you know how greedy I feel commenting on ALL of these posts ... but ALL of these things are so wonderful in their own individual ways. You are seriously talented young lady!
i still want the tree pillow......:)
I love the pillow and clips/bib. Hopefully I win
K I NEED the tree pillow and #1 but boy bibs. I have the perfect person to give them too!!!!!
My first choice will be #1 followed by #2.
Ok, I'll play. I love the tree pillow and also really love the baby clips. I think my daughter will someday have enough hair for them to work...
I love the idea of putting up that wreath during birthday weeks!!!
Seriously Hannah? So adorable! I love the bibs, clips and LOVE the balloon wreath! Please do a tut on that. Or just tell me, are they glued or tied, or wired? And as much as I need baby things, I'm entering in for the pillow again! Super fun Hannah! I might have to do this on my blog, except not so many cool things! Maybe like three kinda cute things. !!! Thanks for the giveaways.
I love them all, the balloon wreath would be a great addition to my birthday decor and like always the pillow is a favorite!
Love them all, seriously all of them!
Oooh, I really want that pillow! But the balloon wreath is a VERY close second!
PS: If I don't win the pillow, can I BUY one??? :) I'm seriously in love...
Am I too late?
If Emily's late, then I'm really late! I love the balloon wreath and that adorable pillow!!! If I had girls I'd want the clips, but alas...
Post a Comment