Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maybe Not Everyone Has This Problem

There are a lot of times that I find a skirt or a dress that are think are cute but are just a smidgen too short.
I made a slip a while ago with the intent to have it hang out the bottom of a skirt or dress.
I love it. I wear it all the time.
If you suffer from the same plight as me, I will make you one.
Black, white or cream, you can choose.

18 What do you think?:

allison said...

Oh, I soooo need this. I get so sick of checking to make sure nothings hanging out.

Sarah said...

I'll take this one too :)

erin said...

You are so crafty! I love it!

Lara said...

I was saying the other day that I wished I had one of these for one of my skirts! Pick me...or rather have a random integer selector do it. :)

Mindy Hales said...

What a great idea! I've got long, long legs so most dresses are a smidgen too short for me.

Jaymerz said...

Yep I need one of those!! Or at least please teach me how to make them!!

Jaime Lynne said...

Genius. I find such cute dresses and they are always just too short when I sit down.

Lauren said...

I definitely have this problem! So cute!

*A* said...

Ok, even if I don't win this one, can I PAY you to make me one? Being 5'8 has its pros and cons when finding a skirt!

Lindsey said...

Ooh pick me- pick me!!!

Apes said...

I noticed your cute slip just this past Sunday. I thought it was part of your cute yellow dress until I saw you pull your cute yellow dress down. I asked myself where you may have gotten such a cute slip.

Chelsey said...

Can you teach me to make one if I don't win. Give a pattern or something. I have this dress...

Unknown said...

Oh my, this would solve so many of my modesty dilemmas...

Katie Snedeger said...

I am constantly flashing everyone thanks to kids crawling all over my lap and barely long enough skirts. I have always loved your solution!

The Foisy's said...

Love it! my gees go down to my knee. Not sure why but they don't come in a length anymore and they still do that. All I can say is you're amazing!

Samantha said...

So cute. Sign me up please.

emoulton said...

Can u make something to hang out the bottom of my pants too...they are always too short.

Laurel said...

LOVE! NEED! :)