Okay, count me in for the tree pillow! I have had this tutorial bookmarked forever and I don't know when I'd get around to it! I would be very pleased to just have my own Hannah tree pillow! Out of all the seven giveaways I hope to be lucky on this one! ...except if I hope to be lucky on some future one too!
ME!!!! i've wanted every single pillow you've made! plus i am the cousin you haven't seen for like 20 plus years (weird huh?). so you need to show me you still love me.
Yes, I'm a stranger (or new friend - depends on how you look at it!) I saw this on your blog awhile ago, and I've been dying to copy. I would LOVE this pillow!!!
It's me andra! Not sure if you remember me or even like me....ha ha! But I do love this pillow! Your family is cute and you say the funniest things on your blog! Glad you're doing well!
33 What do you think?:
Me.Me...pick me!
Ummmm, YES PLEASE!!!
I'd love one! I'm about to make all new pillows for one of our couches and this would be perfect!
Just stuff in Sarah's suitcase when she comes in two weeks and I'll pick it up at your mom's house. :)
K that is something this girl needs! I've got a perfect place for it!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Do you hear the desperation?
PIck Me! Pick me!!
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :)
So cute! I wish we lived closer so you could teach me to be as crafty as you are.
Pick me!!! I LOVED this pillow when you made it, and now I am too lazy to attempt it on my own, so yours would be easier on me! ;)
Love it.
This would look awesome in anyone's house but mostly mine :)
I've always loved that pillow. So Hannah. Count me in!
I'll want it!! :)
Ooooh, I LOVE!!!
I am planning of re-decorating my family room this spring. Pick me!
so you know i love this pillow so i'd love to win.
It's be a lot easier you making the pillow for me than me making it for myself...and it will probably look better too:)
Pretty Pretty PLEASE with a CHERRY on top!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Okay, count me in for the tree pillow! I have had this tutorial bookmarked forever and I don't know when I'd get around to it! I would be very pleased to just have my own Hannah tree pillow! Out of all the seven giveaways I hope to be lucky on this one! ...except if I hope to be lucky on some future one too!
ME!!!! i've wanted every single pillow you've made! plus i am the cousin you haven't seen for like 20 plus years (weird huh?). so you need to show me you still love me.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous ... You are simply too crafty for words.
Yes, I'm a stranger (or new friend - depends on how you look at it!) I saw this on your blog awhile ago, and I've been dying to copy. I would LOVE this pillow!!!
It's me andra! Not sure if you remember me or even like me....ha ha! But I do love this pillow! Your family is cute and you say the funniest things on your blog! Glad you're doing well!
Love it! You can definitely pick me!
I drool on that one every time I come over. This is the ONE I WANT. But beggars can't be choosers right!
This is my fav! Pick me!
Ooooh, this is adorable. I think this would match any color in any room. I'm in!
Holy stink a rink. I need that!!
Hope I'm not too late for this...love it, of course.
I think I've drooled on this...okay maybe not, but I'd love to have one of my own to drool on!
I saw this when you first posted about it. I love it. So, so great.
I am #33 to post on this but that doesn't mean this pillow isn't #1 on my list!
I swear I left a comment on here but now I don't see it. Ahhhhhh! Must. Win. Pillow.
Post a Comment