That is so cute! I want to be their friend.
Love this idea! I did it last year with Porter's Valentines. I almost did again this year but Porter wanted to do something different.
Those are so cute! I saw that idea on a favorite blog of mine, but I didn't see it in time to do them this year...maybe next year.
Super cute, that one is making the rounds this year. I live seeing what everyone makes
You win the Valentine contest this year, those are ADORABLE!!
Those are just awesome! And Penny is getting so big. She is such a doll and totally looks like your other kiddos! Love the poopy lol.
So. Stinkin. Cute.
Post a Comment
7 What do you think?:
That is so cute! I want to be their friend.
Love this idea! I did it last year with Porter's Valentines. I almost did again this year but Porter wanted to do something different.
Those are so cute! I saw that idea on a favorite blog of mine, but I didn't see it in time to do them this year...maybe next year.
Super cute, that one is making the rounds this year. I live seeing what everyone makes
You win the Valentine contest this year, those are ADORABLE!!
Those are just awesome! And Penny is getting so big. She is such a doll and totally looks like your other kiddos! Love the poopy lol.
So. Stinkin. Cute.
Post a Comment