When I wake up every morning normally one of the first things I do is go upstairs to see the treat that Blake has left for me.
It is like Christmas morning as a kid.
So fun.
While I realize that most husbands are not like Blake...
and that some of our friends want to stage and "intervention" so that they don't look so bad (their words not mine)...
I am grateful that Blake is mine, and that he loves me enough to know what will make my birthday great.
It is like Christmas morning as a kid.
So fun.
While I realize that most husbands are not like Blake...
and that some of our friends want to stage and "intervention" so that they don't look so bad (their words not mine)...
I am grateful that Blake is mine, and that he loves me enough to know what will make my birthday great.


This shirt is so cute. I was excited to wear it.I put it on, wore it for about 10 minutes and then promptly removed it.
It is cold here.
19 degrees cold.
So I put on a nice comfy sweater.
I will wear this shirt a lot I am sure.
I am just gonna have to wait until it is at least 40 degrees.
1 What do you think?:
LOVE the shirt, so cute!! And Blake is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment