haha, love the poem!!
looks like a marijuana plant...guess this "flower" can do a lot...or a little, however you look at it.
I was just talking with someone today who told me that we should celebrate our birthdays for a whole week! And I told her about YOU! I love what you guys do! Have a great rest of your Hananuka
It looks like a money tree... Hopefully it brings you more than just leaves, like mine. :)
Post a Comment
4 What do you think?:
haha, love the poem!!
looks like a marijuana plant...guess this "flower" can do a lot...or a little, however you look at it.
I was just talking with someone today who told me that we should celebrate our birthdays for a whole week! And I told her about YOU! I love what you guys do! Have a great rest of your Hananuka
It looks like a money tree... Hopefully it brings you more than just leaves, like mine. :)
Post a Comment