Yes the dress is darling, as is your shirt. I just realized our hair is about the same length right now, but it looks so much cuter on you! I have the pregnant pudgy face. :)
Mike and I were talking about how we still haven't met Penny. How horrible of us!
6 What do you think?:
There are so many things about your kids that make them cute ... but their big beauitful eyes are what really get me. So stinkin' cute!!!
p.s. LOVE the dress, and of course, Happy Hananuku to you! =)
That dress is adorable!!
The dress does look cute and why wouldn't it when she is so cute.
Oh, and I would be honored if I shared half a brain with you!!!
Lucky little Penny (this is what Eden just said).
What a cute dress. And you look great too. She is an adorable baby
Yes the dress is darling, as is your shirt. I just realized our hair is about the same length right now, but it looks so much cuter on you! I have the pregnant pudgy face. :)
Mike and I were talking about how we still haven't met Penny. How horrible of us!
Post a Comment