You are the most "liked" person I know.
You are tops in my book.
You are sweet, loving, funny, and thoughtful.
You are smart, driven, and a good provider.
My life would be incomplete with out you in it.
Happy Birthday Blake.
(Picture taken when Gavin was a baby. You haven't aged a bit. I am also fairly certain you still have that shirt hanging in your closet.)
4 What do you think?:
Happy Birthday Blake!!
Yeah for Blake! What a great guy!!!
Happy Birthday to Blake!
And on another super random side note: I started blog stalking AnnieR per YOUR suggestion, when I bumped into you at Home Goods many, many moons ago. So glad I listened to that bit of advice. I've stalked her ever since ... because, like you, she makes me smile or laugh with every.single.post.
Good day, Miss Hannah. =)
Awww, happy birthday to Blake!! How sweet!
Also, thanks for letting me know about LoseIt.com! I am SO going to use it.
Post a Comment