Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finger Vs. The Graham Cracker








I'm gonna call it a tie.

6 What do you think?:

Anonymous said...

i was going to tell you to get on pinterest too. :)
can't wait to check out your new blog.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I think I love her! Your family pictures are very nice. Beautiful family.

Lori said...

Cuteness. Could those eyes of hers be any bigger or more beautiful??? I think not.

Lindsey said...

The finger must be just as delicious.

I can't believe you started another blog. Although I totally do the same thing. I find something I like and then can never find it again. It's a great idea. That one kitchen I have looked at several times too.

The Foisy's said...

Ah so cute!!!! Love your Easter pics!! You really throw a yummy party!

Unknown said...

I mean, she is so adorable. Your Easter party looked like a complete success, as always!