Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Brain Is Moderate Mush

There are quite a few websites that I look at.
I follow a lot of blogs.
When I see something that I like I normally think to myself "I can totally find this again."
Only to realize that I can't for the life of me remember what it was, how I got there, or if I will ever be able to find it again.
I started a while ago saving random pictures on our desktop of things that I like.
My couple pictures turned in to a lot of pictures.
So in order to put some method to the madness I have made a other blog.
One full of all the things I like.

Good Day Sunshine.

check it out.
But only if you like cool stuff.
If not stay here.
Hey wait...we are cool here too.

4 What do you think?:

Jaymerz said...

So perfect since you always seem to find so many great ideas. I LOVE it.

Sarah said...

Sounds like you need pinterest!!

{natalie} said...

I was going to say p interest too.do u want and invite?

Anonymous said...

yep, go to pinterest. You won't regret it.