Or in other words a list of stuff:
- I can not make a good pie crust to save my life. How else do you take over the world if not with tasty treats?
- Flying bugs give me the willies. You can't be a ruthless leader if at the first sign of a moth you go running screaming like a little girl.
- I just completed my month of not buying anything. Simultaneously, we also did a grocery budget of only $100 for two weeks with no spending. Everyone knows that rulers are not frugal. Otherwise there would be no use for Robin Hood characters and their movies, which would, in turn, put actors like Richard Gere and Russel Crow out of a job. So I guess that if I was a frugal ruler (say that five times fast) then I would be the Robin Hood character in this scenario.
- I have yet to plant my garden and it is starting to make me nervous. I should know though, gardening is for peasants.
6 What do you think?:
HAHA, I don't stand a chance for world domination. Although I do have a super easy pie crust recipe, I will share if you want it.
Too funny- I would let you rule even if you can't make good pie crust. I don't like pie so even better!
Classic! That's a definite way of seeing things in a different perspective. I'm constantly reminded that I am not, nor will ever be, a ruler by my teenagers. I'm told I suck A LOT!
$100 for two whole weeks???? First I want to know what you ate to make that possible (Mike will want me to do it too), and second, I'm glad we fed you. :) It was fun.
I don't even know what to say, except that you make me laugh ... AND, AND, AND ... that sometimes when I comment on your blog, I kind of a little bit sort of feel like I'm cheating on Lauren ... because technically speaking, you're HER friend (who I just happen to blogstalk, like, religously) ... surely this is a blogging faux pas of some degree? Anyway, yeah ... so tell Lauren I said "hi" ... would you do that for me funny girl? =)
I am terrified of moths...someday you will need to ask David about the cabin...a moth...the bathroom...and possibly his thinking I was a seriously crazy person...
Post a Comment