Laney has been taking ballet class for two weeks and couldn't be happier. This is right up her alley. If I would let her I am fairly certain that she would wear her leotard everywhere. And her ballet shoes, we should never forget those. The tights she could live without. She doesn't like the little nubbin in the front that pokes out.
Who wouldn't want to wear this pink, stretchy goodness all topped off with a little bow at the neck?
And if you get the angle just right you get a little glimpse of the underwear.
Alright, alright. I won't talk about the visible panty line anymore.
Just how cute she looks in her little getup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 What do you think?:
So darling! She is so cute in the ballerina clothing.
What a cutie! I can't wait until Jaedyn can do stuff like that.
Ha ha, cute post!
I think that is a very cute ballerina.
Post a Comment